Did you eat those delicious Donuts at Dunkin recently? Do you let them how they are? Didn’t get what we are talking about? We are talking about the TellDunkin Customer Survey. You can express your views about the donuts and in return, you will be rewarded with discount coupons. Come with us, we will walk you through the whole survey.
Dunkin Donuts feels that it is important to get feedback from its customers. And this not unique, many other restaurants also do the same. The objective behind the survey is to know what the customers are feeling, what they like, what they are not liking, what they are expecting and much more. And this survey helps them do that perfectly.
The Dunkin Donuts Customer Survey
Dunkin Donuts is known worldwide for its delicious donuts. But that is not the only reason behind its huge fan base. They care about their customer’s views and opinions. That makes them one of the top brand in the donut business. For any company, customer satisfaction is crucial for progress. This survey is conducted to know whether they are satisfied or not.
Details About The Tell Dunkin Survey
- The Tell Dunkin survey is run Service management group. The Service management group or SMG is a website services providing company. This is not a detail worth mentioning but we thought it might be useful to some.
- The Tell Dunkin survey is conducted on the official survey site of Dunkin.
- The official survey site of Dunkin web address for which is www.telldunkin.com.
- One needs to have details printed on the purchase receipt to participate in the survey.
- One can participate only once with one receipt. However, if you have more than receipt then you can participate multiple times and receive rewards.
Objectives Behind Conducting This Survey
- To know the customer’s perspective with respect to food, staff service, cleanliness, and other factors.
- To meet the customer’s expectations and needs. To ensure satisfaction.
- To know how the customer felt on their visit to their restaurant. The remaining objective is the fruits of this main root objective.
- Then the actions come in to play. The next objective is to ensure customer satisfaction by meeting their expectations. To know their expectations you should ask them in person and that where this survey comes into perspective.
- Then to know, from a customer’s point of view, how is that particular restaurant performing in terms of food, drinks, staff, services etc.
- And finally, this survey helps the company in knowing how each and every store is doing. How the staff is, how the food is, how happy are the customer etc. And then they can focus on improving.
Rules and Regulations
In order to participate in the Dunkin survey, one needs to fulfill the below rules and regulations.
- The customer participating in the review should be of an age 18 years and above.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- You must participate in the survey within a limited time period of the visit. The expiry happens mostly within weeks, sometimes months.
- You can participate only once with one receipt. However, if you have more than one receipt you can participate more than once.
As we now know all the information about the survey. Let’s jump right into the survey.
How To Participate In The TellDunkin Survey
Fulfill the requirements and follow the instructions below that.
- An operating device (Example: Mobile phone, Tablet, PC or Laptop.)
- An Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- Dunkin Purchase bill.
- Open your operating device and connect it to an internet connection or a Wifi connection.
- Open a browser on your operating device. Example: Chrome, Edge, Safari etc
- In the search bar enter the web address of the official survey site of Dunkin at www.telldunkin.com. Once you are on the website, your screen will look at the image below.
- Here, you have to select the language of your choice. Click on the language of your choice and the next page will be in the language of your choice. It says click here in your language either English or Espanol.
- However, this is going to be an English guide and it will show pictures of the English version. Don’t worry, the process is the same for both languages.
- After selecting the language this is how your page will look.
- Here enter the survey code, which you can on the bottom of the receipt.
- Then your survey will begin. You will be asked questions regarding the restaurant’s food and services.
- You will be asked to describe your whole experience. You can then express your view and opinions to give feedback.
- Answer all the questions genuinely.
- Upon completion of your survey, you will receive a validation code that you can use to redeem the special offer printed on your receipt.
- Make sure you redeem your offer before the code expires. Most of the codes expire within weeks, sometimes months.
- Write down the validation code in the space present on the bottom of your receipt. And the next time you visit Dunkin. Give that receipt to associates at the counter and they will avail the offer.
Dunkin’ Donuts, rebranding as Dunkin’ (and also known colloquially as Dunkies, Dunkins, and Dunk) is an American multinational quick service restaurant chain based in Canton, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts, and is one of the largest coffee and baked goods chains in the world, with more than 12,000 restaurants in 36 countries. The chain’s products include donuts, bagels, other baked goods, and a variety of hot and iced beverages. The chain is currently owned by Dunkin’ Brands.
We hope this article helped you participate in the survey. In this article, we have addressed various issues including how to participate in the survey, what are the objectives behind the survey, details about the survey, about the company and much more.
We hope at least one among the above topic helped you. If you wanna leave any feedback to us, write us down in the comments section below. Thank you. Peace.